Animal Management System
We introduce ourselves as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Ibex Gallagher Animal Control Fence Systems in technical collaboration with The Gallagher Group, New Zealand. At the outset it should be emphasized that ours is a unique product, developed systematically over 75 years by our Head Office – The Gallagher Group Limited, New Zealand to prevent crop damage by animals both feral and domestic. Animal Control Fence is purely a psychological barrier. The principle involves the passage of a series of electric pulses, one pulse every 1 to 1.2 seconds, through galvanized wires of the fence. When an animal touches the fence, it closes an electric circuit by grounding and an impulse travels through the body of the animal causing sudden muscular spasms and lasts for 3 milli seconds. This jolt is painful but very safe. Having experienced the shock, the animal will never try to negotiate the fence again. Special features of Animal Control fence:
- It is used in more than 165 countries all over the world.
- It is the most effective method of fencing, and is safe for all animals and human beings.
- It is long lasting and can be modified, extended and up-graded easily, with minimum extra materials.
- This is the only method of fencing which can effectively keep all kinds of wild / domestic animals out.
- The system is solar power generating and is totally independent of the power supply (A.C) by the various Govt. managed electricity boards.
Some of the main applications of Animal control fence system:
- Agriculture and Horticultural farms: Damage of agricultural ad horticultural crops by domestic / wild animals can be prevented by the erection of Animal control fence.
- Estates: Most of our coffee, tea, cardamom and rubber plantations are juxtaposed with forest areas, often replete with wildlife. Power fences protect the valuable crops against damage by wild animals effectively.
- Forestry: Most of the afforestation fails due to inadequate protection against grazing animals. Failures in the afforestation programme of sandal, bamboo and many other species can be attributed to this factor. A Animal Control fence can give adequate protection even in remote forest areas against grazing animals.
- Afforestation of wastelands and Farm forestry: In any programme for afforestation of wastelands and denuded hills, effective protection is the most important factor for success. Statistics have shown that over 90% of failure is attributable to bad protection and less than 10% due to drought or diseases. Power fencing can be the answer for necessary protection.
- Soil Conservation: A vegetative cover is the most effective form of protection against soil erosion. A Animal control fence can give the necessary protection against wandering cattle and goats to promote natural vegetative cover of grass and plants.